Team CIS with its expertise, knowledge and discipline has successfully managed many challenging yet complex system integrations across various business verticals. We follow best industry and software engineering practices to integrate various software subsystems with a focus to better performance and a holistic application delivers greater functional significance. Software Integrating is trending as never before these days. More and more mergeable systems appear on the Internet.
We ensure with this integration, clients can enter data once and connect it to multiple applications meaning thereby when you add new data into an application that has been integrated with other applications, the data will be automatically distributed throughout the connected applications. Which further help reduce human error, the need for manual intervention, and overall ensures consistency across the platform.
By having a system that forms a bridge between different and separate applications, you don’t need to be concerned about whether your applications were originally intended to communicate with each other or not. This gives you the freedom and flexibility to choose applications of your choice, not just apps that are vendor specific technologies.
CIS uses one of the extremely flexible approach, which reduces the number of connections per subsystem to one by implementing ESB (Enterprise Service Bus). Every part of the system communicates with other parts through the ESB which translates one interface into another. However, ESB integration isn’t cost-effective method for small systems. Nevertheless, taking into account with time number of subsystems tends to grow so it gets cheaper and cheaper to expand the system compared to other integration approaches. So, it is safe to say that it is highly efficient in the long run.
Our Approach for Software Integration
- We primarily focus to discover and identify all system/subsystem definitions, core specifications, and requirements. And then the possibility, if they can perform a coordinated action.
- We analyze the current condition, customer needs and do the feasibility study to document the best way to organize it. And identify the perfect solution.
- In this phase we research a big stack of blueprints and calculations to come up with an idea of the solution and visualize it in terms of an Architecture Design and Management Plan
- Now we are ready to propose a System Integration Design which is one of the most challenging and time-consuming stage with an intense attention to the details and avoiding any possibility of mistakes.
- We enter into the Implementation stage after ensuring that the integration doesn’t have a single drawback and finally install the software.
- We ensure that everything is running like clockwork and the solution is up and running. We recommend our peers to keep provisions to do the thorough evaluation and design a sustainable maintenance plan too.
We can hardly deny that integration of software applications in real life is harsher than its description on paper. Humans tend to misunderstand, to make mistakes, to fail. A strict adherence to the software development integration plan is the solution.