The innovative solution caters to the needs of an organization, which has already having the scanned documents/images; helping them extract the relevant data from the same and provide with the data extracts in a usable format. l these challenges by combining Machine inputs with human intelligence to deliver logically verified data.
Advantages of Data Digitization
- Indexing the document images by using the data extracts
- Manage, retrieve and access the document images more efficiently through keyword-based search
- Use the data extract as automated data inputs in IT applications avoiding manual data entry
- Store the data extract for analysis and informed decision making
- Repurpose, reproduce and share the data in different formats for ex. Printed forms, PDF files etc.
- Safeguard against physical disasters by replicating the data across different formats and locations
- Secure the document and data access by using restricted access and encryption techniques
- Digitally archive the documents saving space and costs
Need for digitization on Type of Data/Documents
Document image that is human readable and has a defined structure like a printed form or a register with defined rows & columns. However it is suggestable that you digitize only those documents which are generated in high volume, have a similar document structure and need frequent access. DIP can process and extract multi-lingual text, numeric and alphanumeric data from the document images