Mobile technology is pervasive and growing. With the increasing usage of smartphones and other portable mobile devices, businesses need to increasingly focus on providing personalized, omnichannel experiences to their customers. Popular strategies such as BYOD contribute to the growth of mobile workforces.
CIS helps your business take advantage of leading mobile technologies. We build enterprise mobility solutions with role-based interfaces using scalable and secure technologies that can be integrated with your back-end business logic and data services. Our technology capability allows us to bolster your application with AI and other cognitive services.
We develop mobile apps using latest, popular technologies with a focus to our cross-platform projects in React Native, Cordova, Ionic, Flutter and Xamarin (Microsoft) and the platform-specific Android and iOS SDKs.
Native App Development
Native app development is used for platform-specific development environments offered by the OS providers. Depending upon your requirements of app for iOS, Android or both, these apps will be developed separately for each platform with the use of completely different technology stacks.
This approach has significant benefits and remains the most preferable among mobile app developers. Its important to note that native apps support all available features of the platform and compatible devices. At the same time, it allows to create a unique user experience with native tools and be sure that each OS user feels at home. Furthermore, native apps have higher performance and responsiveness.
Advantages of Native App Development
- Overall, native apps have the best performance
- Platform-specific UI implementation
- 100% support of OS features
- Total access to hardware-related features
- Clear app update path and supported toolset
- Native apps are highly reliable, secure, and responsive
Cross-Platform App Development
Advantages of Cross-Platform Development Approach
- Uniformity across all platforms
- Effective for budget control or low funding
- Implementation is easy
- Publishing can be at once for all platforms
- The source code can be reusable
- High demographic coverage
- Fast time to market
Hybrid App Development
Resulting apps from the hybrid development approach have the speed of a regular web application and the user experience similar to any type of native mobile app. Notably, the use of a single code base enables deployment to all platforms lowering the cost if compared to native apps. Lastly, hybrid apps with hardware-dependent features have access to device hardware components and native platform libraries.
Advantages of Hybrid Development Approach
- Single development team
- Short time to market
- The easy portability of code
- Capable use of hardware components
- Same user experience as a native mobile app
- Lower cost of development
- Ability to work on and offline